Sharwanand’s 28th project in Sudheer Varma’s direction has wrapped up its first schedule in Vizag recently. The as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi under his Sithara Entertainments banner.
The latest buzz is that the film will have a period backdrop and that the story is set in the 80s. Sharwa will reportedly be seen as a gangster in the movie, which is touted to be a gangster drama. Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, who plays one of the leading ladies, will be seen as a village belle in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?