Sharwanand’s 28th project in Sudheer Varma’s direction has wrapped up its first schedule in Vizag recently. The as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi under his Sithara Entertainments banner.
The latest buzz is that the film will have a period backdrop and that the story is set in the 80s. Sharwa will reportedly be seen as a gangster in the movie, which is touted to be a gangster drama. Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, who plays one of the leading ladies, will be seen as a village belle in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake