Sharwanand’s 28th project in Sudheer Varma’s direction has wrapped up its first schedule in Vizag recently. The as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi under his Sithara Entertainments banner.
The latest buzz is that the film will have a period backdrop and that the story is set in the 80s. Sharwa will reportedly be seen as a gangster in the movie, which is touted to be a gangster drama. Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, who plays one of the leading ladies, will be seen as a village belle in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors