Sharwanand’s 28th project in Sudheer Varma’s direction has wrapped up its first schedule in Vizag recently. The as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi under his Sithara Entertainments banner.
The latest buzz is that the film will have a period backdrop and that the story is set in the 80s. Sharwa will reportedly be seen as a gangster in the movie, which is touted to be a gangster drama. Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, who plays one of the leading ladies, will be seen as a village belle in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now