It looks like it’s raining multi-starrers for Venkatesh. The senior hero is currently working on a multi-starrer titled F2. And in October, Venky will team up with his nephew Naga Chaitanya for yet another multi-starrer, which will be directed by Bobby.
We have already reported that Bommarillu director Bhaskar had narrated a script to Venkatesh recently and the actor had asked him to develop it further. As per the latest updates, the script will feature one more hero, thus making it a multi-starrer. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made from the horse’s mouth.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow