Seems like the season of landmark projects of veteran stars is only getting exciting with each project. After Chiru’s 150 and Balayya’s 100, it’s time for Venkatesh’s 75th film, which is expected to be launched later this year.
And already, there has been an interesting buzz about the director who will helm Venky75. According to the latest reports, Puri Jagannadh has recently narrated a plotline to Venky and the actor, who liked the plot, reportedly asked Puri to develop the subject into a full-fledged script.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait to see if the news will turn out to be true eventually. Venky is currently acting in Babu Bangaram, his 73rd film, and he will soon start shooting for Kishore Tirumala’s project, which will be his 74th project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Collections-Ismart Shankar has a good Monday
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram