Star actor Thalapathy Vijay will be seen next in Leo, a part of Lokesh Cinematic Universe (LCU). Directed by the sensational director Lokesh Kanagaraj, the movie has Trisha Krishnan as the lead actress.
The movie’s shooting is currently underway in Kashmir. As per the latest buzz, the schedule will be completed by the end of this week. The team will take a break and resume the next schedule in the second week of April in Chennai. An official announcement from the makers will be out soon.
Priya Anand, Sanjay Dutt, Gowtham Vasudev Menon, Mysskin, Arjun, Mathew Thomas, and Mansoor Ali Khan among others played significant roles in this biggie. Backed by Seven Screen Studios, the film will have the tunes of Anirudh Ravichander. The pan-Indian movie is scheduled to hit screens on October 19, 2023, worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food