We had earlier reported that Vishnu Manchu will soon launch his next project titled Luckkunnodu, a comedy entertainer under Raj Kiran’s direction. This film will have Hansika Motwani romancing Vishnu.
If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, producer MVV Satyanarayana, who is bankrolling Luckkunnodu, will be playing the chief antagonist’s role opposite Vishnu. Apparently, Satyanarayana is quite passionate about acting and he had earlier donned a cameo in his second production, Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam.
We will have to wait until the Luckkunnodu team responds to this speculation.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR