We had earlier reported that Vishnu Manchu will soon launch his next project titled Luckkunnodu, a comedy entertainer under Raj Kiran’s direction. This film will have Hansika Motwani romancing Vishnu.
If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, producer MVV Satyanarayana, who is bankrolling Luckkunnodu, will be playing the chief antagonist’s role opposite Vishnu. Apparently, Satyanarayana is quite passionate about acting and he had earlier donned a cameo in his second production, Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam.
We will have to wait until the Luckkunnodu team responds to this speculation.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy