Tamil star Suriya, who’s currently working on Selvaraghavan’s NGK, will soon join hands with Veedokkade and Brothers’ director KV Anand for his 37th project. Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget.
As per the latest updates, young Mumbai actress Sayyesha Saigal has been roped in to play the film’s leading lady. However, these are mere speculations and an official announcement in this regard is awaited. Sayyesha had made her acting debut with Akhil’s maiden film, Akhil.
Popular music composer Harris Jayaraj will score music for Suriya37. The film will be shot extensively in New York, Brazil, New Delhi and Chennai. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi