Tamil star Suriya, who’s currently working on Selvaraghavan’s NGK, will soon join hands with Veedokkade and Brothers’ director KV Anand for his 37th project. Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget.
As per the latest updates, young Mumbai actress Sayyesha Saigal has been roped in to play the film’s leading lady. However, these are mere speculations and an official announcement in this regard is awaited. Sayyesha had made her acting debut with Akhil’s maiden film, Akhil.
Popular music composer Harris Jayaraj will score music for Suriya37. The film will be shot extensively in New York, Brazil, New Delhi and Chennai. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar
- Solid deal for Manmadhudu 2’s non-theatrical rights