Karthik Subbaraj’s cult Tamil film Jigarthanda is all set to be remade in Hindi. The original version had Siddharth and Bobby Simha in important roles, and the latest news is that the Hindi remake will have Farhan Akthar playing the role of a filmmaker, whereas Sanjay Dutt will reprise Bobby Simha’s role as a gangster.
Interestingly, the film is going to be produced by Ajay Devgan, along with Abhinav Shukla, and it will be directed by Nishikanth Kamath. Currently, the team is busy finalising the cast for the rest of the characters, and it will be shot later this year in Maharashtra.
The star cast for the Hindi remake has become a talking point in the film circles in Bollywood. It remains to be seen how this Hindi version turns out.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics