It’s well-known that Victory Venkatesh’s soon to commence film in Teja’s direction marks the senior hero’s 72nd film. But here’s an interesting coincidence. Not only Venky, the film is the 72nd venture also for its leading lady Shriya Saran.
Shriya made her acting debut with the 2001 film, Ishtam, when she was 19 years old. It’s been more than 17 years for Shriya’s filmy career and 4 films per year on an average is quite an achievement indeed. Venky and Shriya were earlier seen together in Subhash Chandrabose and Gopala Gopala.
Tentatively titled Aata Naade Veta Naade, the VenkyShriya72 will go on floors from March 12. Suresh Babu and Anil Sunkara will jointly bankroll the movie.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims