It’s well-known that Victory Venkatesh’s soon to commence film in Teja’s direction marks the senior hero’s 72nd film. But here’s an interesting coincidence. Not only Venky, the film is the 72nd venture also for its leading lady Shriya Saran.
Shriya made her acting debut with the 2001 film, Ishtam, when she was 19 years old. It’s been more than 17 years for Shriya’s filmy career and 4 films per year on an average is quite an achievement indeed. Venky and Shriya were earlier seen together in Subhash Chandrabose and Gopala Gopala.
Tentatively titled Aata Naade Veta Naade, the VenkyShriya72 will go on floors from March 12. Suresh Babu and Anil Sunkara will jointly bankroll the movie.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?