Gopichand’s Jil has hit the bulls eye and is going strong at the box office. Right from the day one, Jil was promoted as a stylish flick and the funky costumes become a huge craze among the youth even before the release of the film.
We have an interesting info about the pre-production of the film. According to our sources, the makers have spent nearly 2 crores on the costumes in the film. Some very costly designer wear was purchased from countries like Hong Kong and Paris.
Gopichand and Raashi Khanna’s costumes have now created a style statement and are garnering huge praise from all over. Produced by U V Creations banner, this film has music by Ghibran.
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?