Gopichand’s Jil has hit the bulls eye and is going strong at the box office. Right from the day one, Jil was promoted as a stylish flick and the funky costumes become a huge craze among the youth even before the release of the film.
We have an interesting info about the pre-production of the film. According to our sources, the makers have spent nearly 2 crores on the costumes in the film. Some very costly designer wear was purchased from countries like Hong Kong and Paris.
Gopichand and Raashi Khanna’s costumes have now created a style statement and are garnering huge praise from all over. Produced by U V Creations banner, this film has music by Ghibran.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video