From the past few weeks there have been several rumours that Pawan Kalyan will be doing a film with Harish Shankar who gave him the solid hit Gabbar Singh. Latest update reveals that the project in discussion is the remake of Ajith’s recent release Vedhalam.
If you can remember, we had reported some time earlier that Pawan Kalyan had a special screening of this film but nothing came out after that. Now, talks are that the same film might be remade with Harish as the director.
Pawan already has a film with S J Surya and if everything goes right this film will shape up once that film is wrapped up. Currently, Pawan is holidaying overseas and an official confirmation is yet to be made about this project.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry