It is a known fact that Tamil star hero, Vijay Sethupathi is doing a crucial role in the upcoming film Uppena. The film is complete and will release once the Coronavirus scare goes down.
Many said that Vijay is playing an out and out villain in the film but we have come to know that his role will have negative shades but Vijay will also be seen in a character that is quite emotional.
The thread between his daughter played by Krithi Shetty is going to be superb say the sources. Buchi Babu Sana directs this film which has Vaishnav Tej making his debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor