It is a known fact that Tamil star hero, Vijay Sethupathi is doing a crucial role in the upcoming film Uppena. The film is complete and will release once the Coronavirus scare goes down.
Many said that Vijay is playing an out and out villain in the film but we have come to know that his role will have negative shades but Vijay will also be seen in a character that is quite emotional.
The thread between his daughter played by Krithi Shetty is going to be superb say the sources. Buchi Babu Sana directs this film which has Vaishnav Tej making his debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema