Darbar, Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing action entertainer under AR Murugadoss’ direction, had wrapped up a couple of major schedules in Chennai and Mumbai. In the film, Rajini will be essaying dual roles, and one of them is a flamboyant cop.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Rajini will be seen as a restless encounter specialist in Darbar. Most of the scenes featuring Rajini’s cop role have been shot in the Mumbai schedule. Star heroine Nayanthara is the leading lady in the film. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the soundtrack. Darbar is slated for release on January 9, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves yet another rare feat
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D