Darbar, Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing action entertainer under AR Murugadoss’ direction, had wrapped up a couple of major schedules in Chennai and Mumbai. In the film, Rajini will be essaying dual roles, and one of them is a flamboyant cop.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Rajini will be seen as a restless encounter specialist in Darbar. Most of the scenes featuring Rajini’s cop role have been shot in the Mumbai schedule. Star heroine Nayanthara is the leading lady in the film. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the soundtrack. Darbar is slated for release on January 9, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan reveals how he misses NTR on the sets of RRR
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record