Released on the same date five years back, Malayalam film, Premam ended up as an evergreen hit. Starring Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi, and Madonna Sebastian in the lead roles, the film is directed by Alphonse Puthren.
Later, the film was remade in Telugu with the same title and became a hit at the box office. Meanwhile, on the occasion of the film’s fifth anniversary, the original creator, Alphonse Puthren revealed that versatile actor Dulquer Salmaan was the first choice for the film.
As per his version, as Dulquer could not adjust the call sheets he went ahead with Nivin Pauly. Post Premam’s release, Nivin Pauly emerged as a star in Malayalam and there has been no looking back for him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan has forgotten that he’s the leader of a party: Prakash Raj
- Madhavan in talks for this crazy biopic?
- Bold beauty to sign more projects in the digital world?
- Noted Bollywood actor to debut into the web world
- Ajith’s Valimai to release during this time
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next