Anushka, who played Devasena in Baahubali, will be seen in two different avatar in the film. While one is that of a young Devasena, who’ll play a major role in Baahubali : The Conclusion, the other is that of an old woman, who waits for her son Mahendra Baahubali to come back to Mahishmathi.
In a recent interview, Rama Rajamouli, one of the costume designers of the film, said, “We worked really hard to get Anushka’s old woman look right. Her skin is extremely sensitive, so she turned allergic to whatever make-up products we were using initially. Then, we came up with the idea of using another product, which is used to treat patients while recovering from minor surgeries. It makes the skin heal, but at the same time, it gave the look we wanted for Anushka.”
Baahubali : The Conclusion is slated for release on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future