Vishal was recently seen in the gangster action drama Mark Antony. The Tamil version is performing exceptionally well and is on track to enter the 100 crores gross club soon. Directed by Adhik Ravichandran, the film also features SJ Suryah. Both Vishal and SJ Suryah essayed dual roles in this flick.
SJ Suryah played Jackie Pandian (father role) and Madhan Pandian (son role) in the film. The interesting fact is that the film’s director, Adhik, initially planned to cast Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap for Madhan Pandian’s role. The Bollywood director also acted in a few films like Happy New Year, Imaikkal Nodigal, and Luck By Chance.
But as SJ Suryah wanted to do both roles by himself, the director made a few changes in the character. SJ Suryah is receiving compliments from all corners for his fantastic performance in the film. S. Vinod Kumar produced Mark Antony. Ritu Varma played the leading lady opposite Vishal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel