Even as he’s basking in the success of Kanchana 3, actor-director Lawrence has already begun shooting for the Hindi remake of the first part of his blockbuster horror comedy franchise, Kanchana. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the male lead and Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Kanchana’s Hindi version has been interestingly titled Laaxmi Bomb. Cape of Good Films, Tusshar Entertainment House and Shabinaa Entertainment banners are jointly producing the film. Tamil hero Madhavan is said to be playing a cameo in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed