Even as he’s basking in the success of Kanchana 3, actor-director Lawrence has already begun shooting for the Hindi remake of the first part of his blockbuster horror comedy franchise, Kanchana. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the male lead and Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Kanchana’s Hindi version has been interestingly titled Laaxmi Bomb. Cape of Good Films, Tusshar Entertainment House and Shabinaa Entertainment banners are jointly producing the film. Tamil hero Madhavan is said to be playing a cameo in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena