Even as he’s basking in the success of Kanchana 3, actor-director Lawrence has already begun shooting for the Hindi remake of the first part of his blockbuster horror comedy franchise, Kanchana. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the male lead and Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Kanchana’s Hindi version has been interestingly titled Laaxmi Bomb. Cape of Good Films, Tusshar Entertainment House and Shabinaa Entertainment banners are jointly producing the film. Tamil hero Madhavan is said to be playing a cameo in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans