Even as he’s basking in the success of Kanchana 3, actor-director Lawrence has already begun shooting for the Hindi remake of the first part of his blockbuster horror comedy franchise, Kanchana. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the male lead and Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Kanchana’s Hindi version has been interestingly titled Laaxmi Bomb. Cape of Good Films, Tusshar Entertainment House and Shabinaa Entertainment banners are jointly producing the film. Tamil hero Madhavan is said to be playing a cameo in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?