Young hero Naga Shaurya has not had a solo release so far in 2017. He played an extended cameo in Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari. His debut home production, Chalo, will hit the theaters in December.
According to the latest updates, Naga Shaurya has recently signed a new film, interestingly titled Narthanasala. We will have to wait until next year to see if the film has any connection with the Narthanasala episode in the Virat Parva of the epic Mahabharata.
Debutant Srinivas, a protege of Krishna Vamsi, will helm this project. More details about the film’s cast and crew and the launch date will be revealed soon.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style