It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film. The film is titled Karu in Tamil and noted Tamil director AL Vijay is directing it.
As per the latest updates, this film has been interestingly titled Kanam in Telugu. The film also stars Pelli Choopulu fame Priyadarshi. The makers are planning to release the film in October. Lyca Productions banner is producing this movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share