It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film. The film is titled Karu in Tamil and noted Tamil director AL Vijay is directing it.
As per the latest updates, this film has been interestingly titled Kanam in Telugu. The film also stars Pelli Choopulu fame Priyadarshi. The makers are planning to release the film in October. Lyca Productions banner is producing this movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?