It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film. The film is titled Karu in Tamil and noted Tamil director AL Vijay is directing it.
As per the latest updates, this film has been interestingly titled Kanam in Telugu. The film also stars Pelli Choopulu fame Priyadarshi. The makers are planning to release the film in October. Lyca Productions banner is producing this movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film