It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film. The film is titled Karu in Tamil and noted Tamil director AL Vijay is directing it.
As per the latest updates, this film has been interestingly titled Kanam in Telugu. The film also stars Pelli Choopulu fame Priyadarshi. The makers are planning to release the film in October. Lyca Productions banner is producing this movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list