Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st movie in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. After the Hyderabad schedule, the movie’s unit will leave for the UK for a month long schedule.
Recently, there were reports that this crazy project has been titled Tapori. Even before these reports died down, a latest speculation that has been doing the rounds has caught everyone’s fancy.
Apparently, the makers are considering ‘Ustad’ as the film’s title. We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?