Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st movie in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. After the Hyderabad schedule, the movie’s unit will leave for the UK for a month long schedule.
Recently, there were reports that this crazy project has been titled Tapori. Even before these reports died down, a latest speculation that has been doing the rounds has caught everyone’s fancy.
Apparently, the makers are considering ‘Ustad’ as the film’s title. We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows