Following the blockbuster success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya has been on a signing spree. His next home production, Narthanasala, is slated for release on August 31. He also has a film titled Nari Nari Naduma Murari under Bhavya Creations banner.
Now, Naga Shaurya has okayed yet another film to be produced under his home banner, IRA Creations. The film has been interestingly titled Gana. In the movie, Shaurya will be seen in the role of a young man named Ganapati. Debutant Teja, a former protege of Shekhar Kammula, will be directing the movie. More details will be revealed soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake