Following the blockbuster success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya has been on a signing spree. His next home production, Narthanasala, is slated for release on August 31. He also has a film titled Nari Nari Naduma Murari under Bhavya Creations banner.
Now, Naga Shaurya has okayed yet another film to be produced under his home banner, IRA Creations. The film has been interestingly titled Gana. In the movie, Shaurya will be seen in the role of a young man named Ganapati. Debutant Teja, a former protege of Shekhar Kammula, will be directing the movie. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event