Following the blockbuster success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya has been on a signing spree. His next home production, Narthanasala, is slated for release on August 31. He also has a film titled Nari Nari Naduma Murari under Bhavya Creations banner.
Now, Naga Shaurya has okayed yet another film to be produced under his home banner, IRA Creations. The film has been interestingly titled Gana. In the movie, Shaurya will be seen in the role of a young man named Ganapati. Debutant Teja, a former protege of Shekhar Kammula, will be directing the movie. More details will be revealed soon.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb