Following the blockbuster success of his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya has been on a signing spree. His next home production, Narthanasala, is slated for release on August 31. He also has a film titled Nari Nari Naduma Murari under Bhavya Creations banner.
Now, Naga Shaurya has okayed yet another film to be produced under his home banner, IRA Creations. The film has been interestingly titled Gana. In the movie, Shaurya will be seen in the role of a young man named Ganapati. Debutant Teja, a former protege of Shekhar Kammula, will be directing the movie. More details will be revealed soon.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence