After several months long wait and speculation, the mystery behind the director of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th film has been revealed and director Krishna Vamsi is said to be helming this prestigious project. The movie will go on floors in May and the pre-production with is going on at a brisk pace.
We had already reported that Balayya will be playing the role of a farmer who fights against farmer’s issues in the film. As per the latest buzz, the film has been titled Rythu. Also, Rythu Rajyam is another title which is under consideration. However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the makers.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew and production house will be revealed soon.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb