It is a procedure that any film’s title before the announcement should be registered officially at the Film chamber. Meanwhile, the fresh update is that three production houses, UV Creations, Matinee Entertainments, and Sri Venkateshwara Creations have registered crazy titles at the Film Chamber, Hyderabad.
As per the reports, hero Prabhas’s home banner UV Creations registered O Dear and Radhe Shyam as titles. One among the titles will be locked for Prabhas’s ongoing romantic drama with Jil fame Radhakrishna. On the other hand, Matinee Entertainments registered Acharya as the title for Chiru-Koratala’s film.
Lastly, Dil Raju’s Sri Venkateshwara Creations locked Vakeel Saab as the title for Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?
- Vakeel Saab’s latest three-day AP/TG collections
- Poll : What’s your take on Khiladi tesser?
- Poll : What’ you take on Adivi Sesh Major teaser?