Ayushmann Khurana is one actor who selects subjects in a very different manner. He is now ready with his new film Doctor G where he plays a doctor.
The trailer of the film was released today and showcases Ayusmann as a male gynecologist. How the central character gets entangled in an all-ladies doctor gang is shown well.
The comedy timing of the actor and his screen presence is quite good. The subject matter and how the people in small towns treat male gynecologists are showcased in a fun manner.
Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead in this film and her chemistry with the hero is quite good. Directed by Anubuthi Kashyap, the film is set for an October 14th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films
- Vikram Vedha – Tough times ahead