Prabhas’ most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Adipurush, will be going on floors in January next year. This epic 3D visual extravaganza will be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut and it marks Prabhas’ first direct Hindi film.
And here’s an interesting update on Adipurush’s story flow. Apparently, the film begins with Sita apaharana and ends with the Ram-Ravan war. Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as Lankesh (Ravan) – The Demon King. Prabhas, who plays Lord Rama, will be undergoing archery traning for his role.
The film’s team is still tight-lipped about the actress who will be portraying Sita. The film will be hitting screens in 2022. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title for Naveen Chandra’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside