Prabhas’ most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Adipurush, will be going on floors in January next year. This epic 3D visual extravaganza will be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut and it marks Prabhas’ first direct Hindi film.
And here’s an interesting update on Adipurush’s story flow. Apparently, the film begins with Sita apaharana and ends with the Ram-Ravan war. Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as Lankesh (Ravan) – The Demon King. Prabhas, who plays Lord Rama, will be undergoing archery traning for his role.
The film’s team is still tight-lipped about the actress who will be portraying Sita. The film will be hitting screens in 2022. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting