It’s well-known that mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan are joining forces for an action entertainer. The film was formally launched with a pooja ceremony a few days ago without much fanfare.
Meanwhile, an interesting update is that the makers have roped in Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi as the main antagonist in the film. Inside sources reveal that yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is also finalized for a prominent role in the film.
This as-yet-untitled movie’s shooting will begin in January. DVV Danayya will produce the movie under DVV Entertainments banner. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more details regarding the film’s cast and crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut