It’s well-known that mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan are joining forces for an action entertainer. The film was formally launched with a pooja ceremony a few days ago without much fanfare.
Meanwhile, an interesting update is that the makers have roped in Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi as the main antagonist in the film. Inside sources reveal that yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is also finalized for a prominent role in the film.
This as-yet-untitled movie’s shooting will begin in January. DVV Danayya will produce the movie under DVV Entertainments banner. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more details regarding the film’s cast and crew.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections