Ram is currently shooting for a romantic family entertainer titled Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The film features young beauties Anupama Parameswaran and Pranitha Subhash as the female leads. Nenu Local fame Nakkina Trinadh Rao is directing the movie.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the film’s story mainly features an interesting conflict between Ram and versatile artiste Prakash Raj, who are playing son-in-law and father-in-law respectively. Their scenes will be the major highlight in the movie.
HGPK is being produced by Dil Raju. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer. The film is scheduled to hit the screens in June.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film