Yesterday, we had reported that Pawan Kalyan’s new film in the direction of Krish will be launched on the 27th of this month in a simple ceremony.
The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that there will be two heroines who will be romancing Pawan Kalyan in this film.
The project is touted to be a historical period drama and will be Pawan’s first pan-India film. The casting of the film is currently on and more details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues