On the occasion of the auspicious Rakhi Pournami, the makers of senior hero Rajasekhar and young filmmaker Prasanth Varma’s film announced the title through a motion poster. As being speculated, the film has been interestingly titled Kalki.
Kalki’s intriguing motion poster instantly raises curiosity by showcasing all the 10 avatars of Lord Vishnu, Kalki being the 10th avatar. How this mythological concept is interweaved into this investigative thriller set in the 1983 Telangana is something to be experienced on the big screen.
Kalki is being produced by senior producer C Kalyan and Rajasekhar’s two daughters, Shivani and Shivathmika. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start from September. More details about the full cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra