National award-winning Bollywood star Padma Shri Irrfan Khan has been laid to rest this afternoon at 3 pm at the Versova Kabaratan in Mumbai. Due to the lockdown restrictions, only close family members and friends were present to bid their goodbye as he was being buried amid heavy police deployment.
Even as fans and well-wishers from the film industry across the country and Hollywood continue to pour in their condolence messages, Irrfan’s family has sent out an inspiring message. “He was strong in his fight, and we all have to be strong too in this loss,” the family said, urging everyone to cope with the untimely demise of one of India’s greatest actors ever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser