National award-winning Bollywood star Padma Shri Irrfan Khan has been laid to rest this afternoon at 3 pm at the Versova Kabaratan in Mumbai. Due to the lockdown restrictions, only close family members and friends were present to bid their goodbye as he was being buried amid heavy police deployment.
Even as fans and well-wishers from the film industry across the country and Hollywood continue to pour in their condolence messages, Irrfan’s family has sent out an inspiring message. “He was strong in his fight, and we all have to be strong too in this loss,” the family said, urging everyone to cope with the untimely demise of one of India’s greatest actors ever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting