National award-winning Bollywood star Padma Shri Irrfan Khan has been laid to rest this afternoon at 3 pm at the Versova Kabaratan in Mumbai. Due to the lockdown restrictions, only close family members and friends were present to bid their goodbye as he was being buried amid heavy police deployment.
Even as fans and well-wishers from the film industry across the country and Hollywood continue to pour in their condolence messages, Irrfan’s family has sent out an inspiring message. “He was strong in his fight, and we all have to be strong too in this loss,” the family said, urging everyone to cope with the untimely demise of one of India’s greatest actors ever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed