In the first week of March, acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan stunned millions of his fans by revealing that he was diagnosed with a rare disease. A couple of weeks later, Irrfan revealed that he was diagnosed with Neuroendocrine Tumor. He, along with his family, flew to London for treatment immediately.
Yesterday, after nearly 2 months, Irrfan took to Twitter and tweeted the first look poster of his upcoming film, Karwaan. Irrfan congratulated his co-stars in the movie, Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar, on their Bollywood debut. Karwaan is opening in cinemas on August 10. Needless to say, Irrfan’s fans became emotional on hearing from their favorite star after a really long time.
Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy. My best wishes to @dulQuer , @mipalkar for joining the karwaan. ‘ Two karwaans ' …. Mine and the movie !! @MrAkvarious @RSVPMovies @RonnieScrewvala pic.twitter.com/QoKe6npkMQ
— Irrfan (@irrfank) May 16, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule