In the first week of March, acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan stunned millions of his fans by revealing that he was diagnosed with a rare disease. A couple of weeks later, Irrfan revealed that he was diagnosed with Neuroendocrine Tumor. He, along with his family, flew to London for treatment immediately.
Yesterday, after nearly 2 months, Irrfan took to Twitter and tweeted the first look poster of his upcoming film, Karwaan. Irrfan congratulated his co-stars in the movie, Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar, on their Bollywood debut. Karwaan is opening in cinemas on August 10. Needless to say, Irrfan’s fans became emotional on hearing from their favorite star after a really long time.
Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy. My best wishes to @dulQuer , @mipalkar for joining the karwaan. ‘ Two karwaans ' …. Mine and the movie !! @MrAkvarious @RSVPMovies @RonnieScrewvala pic.twitter.com/QoKe6npkMQ
— Irrfan (@irrfank) May 16, 2018
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny