In the first week of March, acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan stunned millions of his fans by revealing that he was diagnosed with a rare disease. A couple of weeks later, Irrfan revealed that he was diagnosed with Neuroendocrine Tumor. He, along with his family, flew to London for treatment immediately.
Yesterday, after nearly 2 months, Irrfan took to Twitter and tweeted the first look poster of his upcoming film, Karwaan. Irrfan congratulated his co-stars in the movie, Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar, on their Bollywood debut. Karwaan is opening in cinemas on August 10. Needless to say, Irrfan’s fans became emotional on hearing from their favorite star after a really long time.
Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy. My best wishes to @dulQuer , @mipalkar for joining the karwaan. ‘ Two karwaans ' …. Mine and the movie !! @MrAkvarious @RSVPMovies @RonnieScrewvala pic.twitter.com/QoKe6npkMQ
— Irrfan (@irrfank) May 16, 2018
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon