It is a known fact that Mahi V Raghav, the director of Yatra had narrated a line to Allu Arjun recently which the latter liked and asked for a complete script. The film will be a political thriller and this news came out already a few days back.
The talk now is that Mahi has designed his lead character in such a way that it will be modeled after AP CM YS Jagan. Though there will not be any reference to him directly, the hero’s role will have a full-on commercial angle which deals with the bad in society and take up duties of a state head.
Already, Mahesh Babu did a film called Bharath Ane Neni where he played a CM and is Allu Arjun playing a CM in this Mahi Raghav film, this looks like speculation but only time will tell how much of it is true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe