By now, it is almost confirmed that star Tamil director, Atlee will direct superstar Shahrukh Khan in his new Hindi film.
Preparations are on and very soon an official confirmation will be made in this regard. This will be Atlee’s big debut in Hindi.
Now, the fresh gossip coming out is that the film in the discussion might be the remake of Atlee’s debut Tamil film Raja Rani.
The subject matter of the film suits the north Indian audience and SRK will be a perfect fit to reprise Arya’s role says the Tamil media.
Though there is no confirmation, this news has become a hot topic in Tamil circles. Raja Rani also had Nayanthara and Nazaria in the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive