Released in 2009, Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Magadheera, not only recreated box-office records but also made the entire country sit up and take notice of Tollywood. The film was produced by Allu Aravind and it starred Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal as the main leads.
Now, after nearly 9 years since its release, Magadheera is reportedly gearing up for release in Japan. Apparently, Rajamouli and Magadheera’s team are currently working on the film’s Japanese dubbing. However, an official announcement is awaited from Magadheera’s team in this regard.
Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 was a decent hit in Japan, where it collected over $1 million. Needless to say that Magadheera’s Japanese version will get a thumping opening thanks to Baahubali 2’s success.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi