Director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Mahanubhavudu released in 2015 and 2017 respectively and went on to become huge hits. Both the movies threw light on two important issues – short-term memory loss and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Especially, Mahanubhavudu is stealing all the limelight in the times of Coronavirus where personal hygiene is being given importance like never before. Now, it looks like Maruthi is planning a spin-off film out of BBM and Mahanubhavudu.
In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Maruthi revealed that now that Mahanubhavudu is back in news, he did think of a film in which the heroes of BBM and Mahanubhavudu come together. Well, that’s certainly is an interesting idea!
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo