Director Maruthi’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Mahanubhavudu released in 2015 and 2017 respectively and went on to become huge hits. Both the movies threw light on two important issues – short-term memory loss and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Especially, Mahanubhavudu is stealing all the limelight in the times of Coronavirus where personal hygiene is being given importance like never before. Now, it looks like Maruthi is planning a spin-off film out of BBM and Mahanubhavudu.
In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Maruthi revealed that now that Mahanubhavudu is back in news, he did think of a film in which the heroes of BBM and Mahanubhavudu come together. Well, that’s certainly is an interesting idea!
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda