Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood at the moment. She scored back-to-back blockbusters with Sarileru Neekevvaru and Bheeshma this year. She will next be seen in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming action drama.
Meanwhile, Rashmika said in a latest interview that she is more inclined towards commercial cinema for the time being. In fact, Rashmika said that she had to decline Jersey’s Hindi remake since it’s a realistic film. Well, Rashmika successfully entered the commercial entertainers zone with Sarileru, and it looks like a few more potboilers are in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims