Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood at the moment. She scored back-to-back blockbusters with Sarileru Neekevvaru and Bheeshma this year. She will next be seen in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming action drama.
Meanwhile, Rashmika said in a latest interview that she is more inclined towards commercial cinema for the time being. In fact, Rashmika said that she had to decline Jersey’s Hindi remake since it’s a realistic film. Well, Rashmika successfully entered the commercial entertainers zone with Sarileru, and it looks like a few more potboilers are in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda