Recently, Tamil Nadu state Finance Minister Jayakumar dared legendary actor Kamal Haasan to step into politics, following the actor’s comments about corruption in Tamil Nadu government departments. And last night, Kamal tweeted an inspiring poem which made everyone wonder if the actor is seriously eyeing politics.
Kamal’s eleven-line poem literally translates to: “Let us criticise, none is king now. Let us spring up heartily, as we are not kings like them. If routed and dead, I am militant. If I decide, I am ‘mudhalvar’ (leader). Am I a slave coz I bow? Am I a loser if I shun the crown? Its an error to shoo them as fools. Paths can’t be seen unless searched. Come along with me, Comrade, one who sets out to smash absurdity will be a leader.
Kamal has always been quite forthright and sharp while airing his opinions on Tamil politics. Kamal’s close friend and Super Star Rajinikanth is already gearing up for his political entry. Will Kamal follow suit?
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR