Prabhas was one actor who used to do films at a very slow rate. Rajamouli took five years to make Baahubali and after two years of its release, Prabhas released.
It has also been quite some time since Saaho’s release and Radhe Shyam, being his next film will also take some time before it comes out. So, Prabhas has signed back to back films in the form of Adipurush and Nag Ashwin’s next.
If this was not enough, he is launching yet another film tomorrow that will be directed by Prashanth Neel of KGF fame. The makers of KG will only produce this film as per the latest news.
Though the fans are happy, they are confused as to when he will do the Nag Ashwin first. The latest gossip going around reveals that there is some delay in Nag Ashwin’s film and the exact date of start is not yet known.
So, as both Adipurush and Prashanth Neel’s films do not require much time, Prabhas has decided to shoot them first. Once he is done with all these films only, he will greenlight the Nag Ashwin film is the latest news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary
- Mahesh’s rampage starts-SVP looks gets 50k likes