Currently, Bollywood star Aamir Khan is working on a film, titled Laal Singh Chaddha. The film is an official remake of the 1994 Oscar award-winning Hollywood film, Forrest Gump.
A few months ago, news also came out that Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi was roped in for a key role in Laal Singh Chaddha. However, due to reasons unknown, Vijay Sethupathi had walked out of the project. Meanwhile, the latest news circulating in Bollywood circles reveals that Vijay Sethupathi, who was supposed to shed almost 25 kgs for the film, failed to reduce his weight as promised to Aamir Khan. Disappointed, the mister perfectionist had cancelled the deal with Vijay Sethupathi, according to the latest buzz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the above-mentioned news, considering Aamir Khan’s track record, it is true that the star hero goes to any extent for his films. Being directed by Advait Chandan, Laal Singh Chaddha is aiming for a Christmas 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to grace MEB’s grand success celebrations
- Vishwak Sen- Gaami’s announcement video is quite inter
- Box Office fate of Dussehra releases
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here