Currently, Bollywood star Aamir Khan is working on a film, titled Laal Singh Chaddha. The film is an official remake of the 1994 Oscar award-winning Hollywood film, Forrest Gump.
A few months ago, news also came out that Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi was roped in for a key role in Laal Singh Chaddha. However, due to reasons unknown, Vijay Sethupathi had walked out of the project. Meanwhile, the latest news circulating in Bollywood circles reveals that Vijay Sethupathi, who was supposed to shed almost 25 kgs for the film, failed to reduce his weight as promised to Aamir Khan. Disappointed, the mister perfectionist had cancelled the deal with Vijay Sethupathi, according to the latest buzz.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the above-mentioned news, considering Aamir Khan’s track record, it is true that the star hero goes to any extent for his films. Being directed by Advait Chandan, Laal Singh Chaddha is aiming for a Christmas 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser