For a while now, there was a lot of curiosity about the title for the next film in which Prabhas is the lead. It had been known for some time that he was shooting in Europe for the 1970s period drama with Pooja Hegde as the leading lady.
However, what comes as a surprise is the title of the film. For a while, people thought the film is called Jaan. But turns out, the speculation was wrong because the makers made no mention of it in the recently release look of the film. While a source in the know has confirmed that the film is not titled Jaan, the buzz is that the title of the film is John.
The Europe leg of the shoot has been wrapped up already and Prabhas has resumed shooting for the Hyderabad portion of the film after a hiatus of about six months. We hear that elaborate sets have been created for this Radha Krishna Kumar period romantic drama. The film is set to hit theatres by late 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo