Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s big budget entertainer ‘ISM’ is going to hit the screens on October 21st. The movie’s censor certification work will be completed later this week and the makers are gearing up for a big release worldwide. The film is one of the most expensive in Kalyan Ram’s career.
Kalyan Ram is working with a big director like Puri Jagan for the first time in his career and he is very optimistic about the film’s chances. The movie deals with issues like international transfer of black money etc. Aditi Arya is the heroine in this movie and Anoop Rubens is the music director.
Kalyan Ram has produced this movie on NTR Arts banner.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic