Keerthy Suresh has become the center of attraction all over as she is playing the role of Savitri in the upcoming biopic Mahanati. Keerthy is promoting the film quite heavily and is speaking at length about her role in the film.
Speaking to a leading daily, she said that it was very hard for her to come out of the character once the shoot has packed. Keerthy says that she immensely respects Savitri and has grown as a person after working on this film.
Samantha plays yet another key role in this film which is directed by Nag Ashwin. The film is ready for a release on the 9th of May.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy