Right from the beginning of his career, Sai Dharam Tej made it quite obvious that he’s hugely influenced and inspired by his uncle, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s films. And in several films that he has done in the past few years, Tej has tried to paid tribute to his uncle by remixing some of Chiranjeevi’s most famous songs.
Now, in his upcoming film Intelligent, Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya grooved to the remixed version of Chammaku Chammaku Cham, a song from Chiranjeevi, Vijayanthi starrer Kondaveeti Donga. The song was unveiled earlier today, and both Tej and Lavanya confessed that it was one of the most difficult songs that they had shot for.
“It is challenging and hard to match the magic of original but we tried our best.hope you guys like it #ChamakChamakCham,” Sai Dharam Tej posted on Twitter. Directed by VV Vinayak, the film has been produced by C Kalyan and it is slated for release on February 9.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut