It’s been earlier reported that young Bengaluru beauty Niddhi Agerwal is playing one of the two female leads in Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film that’s being directed by Krish. Niddhi has already shot a few crucial scenes and a song with Pawan.
In a latest interview, Niddhi opened up about working with Pawan. She said that it’s her 9th film and that’s why she considers it as her golden film. “Pawan Kalyan is a great person and working with him is like a dream come true for me,” Niddhi said.
Tentatively titled Harihara Veeramallu, this high budget period action drama also features Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes in the other leading lady’s role. Veteran producer AM Ratnam is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster
- Jathi Ratnalu’s pre-release promotional tour in Andhra towns