Finally, the official announcement regarding the actress who will be playing Megastar Chiranjeevi’s sister in Vedalam remake, titled Bholaa Shankar, has been made. And what better day than the auspicious Raksha Bandhan to make the big announcement.
As being speculated for the last couple of months, star heroine Keerthy Suresh has been roped in to play Chiru’s sister in this much-awaited action drama. “Working alongside you is a dream for me & I can’t wait to kick start this marvelous journey,” Keerthy tweeted, as she went to wish the Megastar on his birthday. Keerthy reprises young Kollywood actress Lakshmi Menon, while Chiru dons Thala Ajith’s role in this Meher Ramesh directorial.
Top producer Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this crazy project. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
I take this auspicious occasion to wish you a very Happy Birthday @KChiruTweets sir! Working alongside you is a dream for me & I can’t wait to kick start this marvelous journey!😊🙏🏻
Happy Birthday Annayya❤️
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) August 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo