Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. Expectations are huge on this film and Vijay is expected to repeat the kind of success he had delivered with Geetha Govindam. He has been aggressively promoting the movie via interviews and pre-release events.
In a recent interview, Vijay was asked to open up about nepotism in the film industry. The self-made star had some interesting things to say. “Movie making is a business. No producer wants to lose money and he makes all sorts of calculations to get returns on his investment. If he casts a star kid, it’s easier to land in safe zone, with fans rooting for the star kid, whereas it’s a huge risk to cast a newcomer,” he said.
Vijay went on to say that it’s tough for outsiders to survive the competition in the film industry. It’s much easier to crack the civils than becoming a hero. “Each year, around 400 people prove their worth in the civils. You don’t get such opportunities in the film industry,” said Vijay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting