Young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel had appeared in a couple of big budget movies such as Agnyaathavaasi and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. However, none of the movies got her the much-needed break in Tollywood.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Anu introspected her career. She said that she made a few mistakes while choosing the scripts in the past. As a result, she lost out on a film which went on to become a big hit. But Anu is not disappointed and she is raring to give her best for all her future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?