The much-awaited teaser for Sharwanand and Samantha’s Jaanu is out and it’s leaving the audience touched with its poignant portrayal of teenage love, separation, longing and heartbreak. Both Sharwa and Sam look quite impressive in their reprisal of Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi from their blockbuster romance saga, 96.
In Jaanu, Sharwa and Sam play K Ramachandra and Janaki Devi respectively. Their highschool romance in Vizag is snipped in the bud, leading to their separation. They meet during a reunion and the pain is back in their hearts. Govind Vasantha’s soul-stirring soundtrack enhances the lead actors’ heartbreak.
Jaanu is being directed by Prem Kumar, the director of 96, and produced by Dil Raju. The film is scheduled for a February release.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date