As announced earlier, the makers at popular Tollywood production house Vyjayanti Movies released the first AV on their iconic blockbuster, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari. Interestingly, hero Nani gave the voiceover for the AV.
Nani offers a glimpse into the how JVAS’ story began 3 decades ago. It’s been revealed that producer Ashwini Dutt had sent his favorite co-director and script writer Srinivas Chakravarthi and the film’s director K Raghavendra Rao to Tirupati to work on the script after Srinivas Chakravarthi came up with the main plotline of the movie.
Senior writers like Jandhyala, Yandamuri, Sathyamurthy, Vijayendra Prasad and Crazy Mohan too joined them in Tirupati to come up with a memorable story that lasted for years. In fact, even Megastar Chiranjeevi took part in the story discussions and gave them valuable suggestions, including his look. On the other hand, yesteryear legendary heroine Sridevi was so involved that she herself got her costumes stitched in Mumbai. Stay tuned for the next video.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer