Finally, Disney India has found the voices for the Mufasa and Scar characters for the Telugu version of its upcoming animation film, The Lion King. Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu and popular dubbing artiste and actor Ravi Shankar will be lending their voices for Mufasa and Scar respectively.
Disney India has roped in Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his son Aryan Khan to dub for Mufasa and Simba respectively in The Lion King’s Hindi version. For the Malayalam version, stalwart actor Mohanlal and his son Pranav Mohanlal were signed on for the same.
Directed by Jon Favreau, The Lion King is slated for release on July 19 in Telugu and Tamil, apart from Hindi and English.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Noted anchor wants to get her acting career right
- Poll : Is Bollywood being purposely targetted in the drug abuse case?