Jagapathi Babu is in the best phase of his career with back to back hits under his belt. The way he has done his negative role in Aravinda Sametha has shocked many.
Speaking about the appreciation he got for his role, JB mostly gave credit to NTR and said that it was mainly the star hero who pushed him to go all out for the role of Basi Reddy.
JB also adds that NTR told him very clearly that the more negative his role gets, the impact on the film will be better. The star character actor ended by saying that it was the encouragement from everyone in the unit which allowed him to perform in such a hard-hitting manner in the film.
Jagapathi Babu will next be seen in Sye Raa and in a film with Ajith and Vijay each.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage